ISPCAN’s mission is to prevent cruelty to children in every nation, in every form: physical abuse, sexual abuse, neglect, street children, child fatalities, child prostitution, children of war, emotional abuse, and child labor. We are committed to increasing public awareness of all forms of violence against children, developing activities to prevent such violence, and promoting the rights of children in all regions of the world.
- To improve the quality of current efforts to detect, treat and prevent child abuse
- To disseminate academic and clinical research to those in positions to enhance practice and improve policy
- To increase awareness of the extent, the causes and possible solutions for all forms of child abuse
- To facilitate the exchange of best practice standards being developed by ISPCAN members throughout the world
- To support international efforts to promote and protect the Rights of the Child
- To design and deliver comprehensive training programs to professionals and concerned volunteers engaged in efforts to treat and prevent child abuse
ISPCAN headquarters is based in the USA and the day to day operations is overseen by the team lead by the Executive Director. Each team member is responsible for various programs as indicated below.
Global Finance Manager
IT Support Services
ISPCAN EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
ISPCAN Councilors are world renowned leaders in the field of child abuse & neglect and help set strategic directions for the organization. They volunteer countless hours to advancing the field of child abuse prevention, by providing technical expertise and invaluable resources to ISPCAN.