Why invest in ISPCAN Rimini 2020?
Sponsorship and exhibition presence at the 2020 International Congress will provide you with the opportunity to engage with several hundred leaders from medicine, social sciences, law, mental health, government and public health sectors. This is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your support for eradicating child abuse from our society.
The organizing committee are a dedicated team of professionals working in partnership with our sponsors to create a valuable, inclusive and memorable experience for all. There are plenty of opportunities to position your brand with our audience and leverage your unique messaging.
Benefits to your organization in supporting the International Congress on Child Abuse and Neglect 2020 include:
- wide acknowledgment of your organization leading up to and during the Symposium
- excellent networking opportunities during the Congress to showcase your support to a relevant audience.
- The selected venue ensures an integrated space which will be the focal point for all attendees. An exhibition display will deliver excellent return on investment for access to attendees.
- opportunity to utilize the Congress experience to showcase your organization’s position among its most influential members.
- an opportunity to build new connections and enhance current relationships
- the possibility to launch new initiatives, products or services directly to your primary customer base.
- gaining access to Congress delegates who are keen to improve their knowledge within the field, and through your organisation’s support, closely align your organisation with delegates’ professional development on a personal level.
- An opportunity for your key staff to connect face to face with the most important people and organisations in one place over a short period of time.