Child maltreatment and domestic violence are universal health issues that cause immense individual suffering. It affects all layers of our society, and no country or region is immune to it. We invite you to join us in Doha, Qatar, to investigate approaches to preventing violence against children based on scientific knowledge and research. Sidra Child Advocacy Program and ISPCAN have joined hands to spread awareness and make lives of these children and their families better by working together with communities, organizations, and networks. On behalf of both our organizations, we sincerely welcome you.
Dr. Khalid al Ansari, Department Chair, Sidra Medicine Advocacy Program
Dr. Tufail Muhammad, President, ISPCAN
About Sidra Medicine
Sidra Medicine is also part of a dynamic research and education environment in Qatar and through strong partnerships with leading institutions around the world, we are creating an intellectual ecosystem to help advance scientific discovery through investment in medical research.
- Psycho-Social Support for Families, Victims and Perpetrators of Child Abuse
- The Role of Medical Care Systems in Preventing Child Maltreatment
- Special Circumstances: Sports & Child Safety, Care of Refugees and Children in Conflict Zones, Children with Special Needs
- Child Protection in the Digital Age
- Child Protection Systems and the Role of Religion
- Child Protection in Domestic and Educational Settings
- MDT Approach, Policy and Legislation in Child Protection
Abstract Acceptance Notification – December 2, 2019
Author Registration Deadline – January 6, 2019