Child abuse and neglect are serious public health problems and adverse childhood experiences (ACEs) that can have long-term impact on health, opportunity, and wellbeing. But child abuse and neglect are preventable–and we can all do our part.
Join ISPCAN and help us bring attention to child rights and the need for prevention of child abuse by raising awareness. In the month of November, ISPCAN recognizes both the World Day for the Prevention of Child Abuse (Nov. 19) and World Children’s Day (Nov. 20).
Here are some ways to raise awareness:
- Create posters and banners to share
- Download our World Children’s Day banner and logo
- Share resources with ISPCAN and the world
- Create informational graphics and social media messages
- Connect, network & learn with ISPCAN
- Eliminate child abuse
- Support our professionals
- Work closely together with our country partners and international partners
- Make our voices stronger
- Increase knowledge and resources