ISPCAN INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS, OMAN 2019
Child Protection for a Better Future
September 15-17, 2019 | Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Muscat is the modern capital of Oman and offers visitors a stunning combination of old and new. From the architectural masterpiece that is the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, to its rugged mountain backdrop and breath-taking beaches, this city never fails to entertain and inspire. There is an abundance of choice for visitors, from world-class shows at the Royal Opera House Muscat, to fine dining at one of the many restaurants scattered across the capital or shopping for traditional souvenirs at Muttrah Souq, one of the oldest in Arabia.
Museums, such as the Children’s Museum, Natural History Museum, National Museum or Bait Al Zubair welcome those who wish to delve deeper into the Sultanate’s rich natural and cultural history. For art lovers, there are a number of galleries showcasing modern Omani art. As for activities, the capital region has almost endless possibilities. Whether it is snorkeling at the Daymaniyat Islands, trekking from Old Muscat to Muttrah, a guided city tour or a day trip to a nearby wadi, Muscat welcomes all to experience its unique charm.
About Oman Convention & Exhibition Center
This is where the conference will be held and it is located in its own fully integrated precinct only four kilometers from Muscat International Airport. Architecturally advanced in design and capability, this world-class venue will be among the first to be built to meet the rigorous LEED certification by the U.S. Green Building Council.
Hotels below will provide transport (buses) from the hotel to the conference early morning and from the conference venue to the hotel late afternoon.
List of countries authorized to enter the Sultanate of Oman on a tourist visa: –
As well as the residents of the GCC countries with a work visa and who are middle and senior professionals.
Detailed explanation on how to apply for a tourist visa: –
Filling the tourist application form electronically at the Royal Oman Police website:
https://evisa.rop.gov.om/# For non-Arabic passport holders
https://evisa.rop.gov.om/en/home For Arabic passport holders
Those who are allowed to enter the Sultanate of Oman may take their visas at the airport if they do not wish to apply electronically, as well as holders of diplomatic and private passports & international organizations.
Visa Types Information
Granted by the competent authority to the foreigner who wishes to visit the Sultanate for tourism, in order to authorize the holder to enter and stay in the country for a period of one month maybe extended for a similar period, as follows:
- Valid for use within six months from the date of issuance.
- Valid for staying in the country for a period not exceeding thirty days from the date of entry.
- Number of trips: one trip only.
- May be extended for a similar period.
- Fees: (20) Omani Riyals.
- Fine: Upon expiration of the visa (10) ten Riyals for each day of delay.
- If the validity of the visa is for (10) days, the fees will be (RO5). It can also be extended to similar periods at the same charge per period.
Procedures for the issuing of a tourist visa of the country list No. (1)
- From all representations of the Sultanate of abroad without local sponsorship.
- All the legal entries.
- From the Directorate General of Passports and Residence or any branch thereof at the regional police commands.
- Submission of electronic application form by a local sponsor, under his responsibility (one of the tourist companies or offices or hotels licensed for a tourist).
Procedures for the issuing a tourist visa, out of the list of No. (1)
Issuing this type of visa Department of Passports and Residence, or one of its branches in region areas at the request of a local sponsor, (one of the tourist companies or offices or hotels licensed for the same) and in the following manner:
- Submission of electronic visa application form local sponsor, under the responsibility of (one of the tourist companies or offices or hotels licensed for tourism).
- Enclose a letter from the sponsor a foreigner sponsorship application guarantor or approved by the sponsor or the authorized signature and sealed with the seal of the institution.
- Enclose copy of valid commercial registration and chamber of commerce certificate and a copy of signature authorization.
- Enclose copy of the foreigner passport and should be valid not less than six months.
- Two photographs (4 x 6) cm.