REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Members (all levels):
Please log in to the ISPCAN website before registering to receive member pricing.
- Your membership must be valid through the last day of the Congress (September 17, 2019)
- If your membership expires prior to the last day of the Congress (September 17, 2019), you have two choices: Membership will be added to your ticket price automatically OR you can renew your membership on our website prior to registering. You will be charged now, but your renewal will take effect on your expiration date.
Non-Members: A one-year ISPCAN trial membership is included with registration as a bonus. Your ISPCAN member login and password will be created during the checkout process.
ISPCAN Student or Emeritus Non-Members: Purchase membership on the ISPCAN website prior to registering to receive discounted pricing.
Residents of middle or low income countries (as determined by the World Bank): Discounted pricing will be automatically applied during registration. When you select your country of residence you will automatically see your discounted price during the step by step registration process.
VISA LETTERS: While you register and pay, if you need an invitation letter please fill out the passport information and we will automatically send you the letter.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Credit card, paypal (can be paid through your bank account or a credit card), or Wire Transfer ($35 bank fee)
Please use GOOGLE CHROME as your browser
After you have completed registration if you do not see your Congress ticket and Visa Letter in your Inbox please check your Spam or Junk Mail folder
REGISTRATION TICKET PRICING
|Delegate Country of Residence||Ticket||
Middle- and Low-Income Country*
*Determined by the World Bank
**Membership must be current through Congress dates to receive member pricing.
- Will printed program books be available? Yes, we will have a printed program for all attendees.
- Do I receive CME or CEU credits for the conference? Yes, we will provide certificates at the conclusion of the conference
- Will I have access to all the abstracts and presentations? Yes, all presentations will be available to all delegates after the congress on the ISPCAN website.
- Can I register now and pay onsite? No, we are not able to register without payment as we have to hold the spot and make arrangements based on space and food requirements.
- Do authors get a discounted rate? Yes, authors have a discounted rate, but must register by the deadline to hold their spot in the program.
- Can I get a refund after I register? No, we are not able to refund registration unless you have an issue with obtaining a visa.
- Does my registration include lunch? Yes, we include lunch, 2 coffee breaks and water.
- Will there by wifi available? Yes, wifi will be free and available to all delegates