Child Abuse and Neglect: The International Journal (Members Only)
With your Standard ISPCAN membership, you can access Journals back to 1977!
- To activate your personal account on ScienceDirect, please go to https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/activate/chiabuneg.
- Enter your email address. Note: This is the email address you provided to ISPCAN. If you don’t remember it, please contact ISPCAN at [email protected].
- After you enter your email address, you will be directed to the Activation page, where first-time users register on the right side of the page.
- On the Activate User Account page, you will be asked to fill out a form and create a password. Please DO NOT use special characters (such as ö, ä, æ) when completing the profile form. Once you click “register,” you will be directed to the Science Direct search page. You will also receive an email with your user name, which is your email address.
- After registration, you can sign in on the Science Direct home page or on the Child Abuse and Neglect home page with your user name and password. Note: All Science Direct user names and passwords are case sensitive.
- Once you have activated your Science Direct account, you can go directly to the Child Abuse and Neglect: The International Journal page at http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/01452134 and enter your user name and password to access the journal.
- If you have forgotten your password, go to the log-in page and click on the “Forgotten Password” link in the upper right-hand corner. Simply type in the email address you used to register and the password will be sent to you.
- If you cannot recall the email address you registered with or if you are still having trouble, you may contact Science Direct at 888.437.4636 (prompt #1), or [email protected].
If you encounter any problems registering, please note that older browsers may not support SSL encryption, which is required for secure data transmission. Also, cookies must be enabled in your browser to support the registration process.
Please note, society access to this journal on ScienceDirect is available from articles published from Volume 1, Issue 1 and onward. Also note, the Society Site is not entitled to the SciVerse Platform nor does it carry any of its functionality.