Want to keep growing your career, building your knowledge, connecting with colleagues around the world, and having access to high-quality research and data tools?
Renew your ISPCAN membership today!
How do I renew my membership?
- On the home page, log in to your Profile page and scroll to the bottom of your profile.
- At the bottom left corner of the page, you will see the word “RENEW.” Please click on “RENEW” and follow the prompts to enter payment. You can use a credit card or use paypal to link to your bank account and pay with a direct transfer. Unlike wire transfers, paypal is a much more affordable and safe way to do an electronic transfer. Please take the time to set up a paypal account if you do not own a credit card.
I received notice that my membership is expiring, but I have not yet logged on to the new website. How do I create my account and password?
- In the spring of 2017, our new website went live. If you haven’t logged in since then, please click “Profile” in the upper right of the home page.
- When you are asked to log in, please enter the email address where you received the reminder email from ISPCAN. This is the email address in our system. Next, click “Lost Password.” You will receive an email and link allowing you to set your password.
- Next, you may update your profile, password, and renew, as described above.
How do I know when my membership expires?
- On the home page, click “Profile” in the upper right.
- After signing in, on the right, look for the “Expires” field. Here, you will find your expiration date.
- Membership is for one year and effective when you sign up. We no longer offer two-year memberships, but we do offer auto-renewal if you pay by credit card.
Thank you for your support and for being part of our talented group of multidisciplinary professionals. Please let us know if you have any questions or ideas for how ISPCAN can better serve your needs. Contact us at email@example.com.