Want to keep growing your career, building your knowledge, connecting with colleagues around the world, and having access to high-quality research and data tools?
Renew your ISPCAN membership today!
How do I renew my membership?
- If your membership is expiring soon: Log in to the home page of the ISPCAN website and look under the Join Us tab for the “Renew Membership” link (in blue). If you don’t see this, please try logging out and logging back in. Also, we suggest using Chrome as your browser if you aren’t already.
- Click on “Renew Membership” to begin the renewal process. You can use a credit card or PayPal to pay for membership. If neither of these are possible, you can pay by wire transfer, but please note there is a $35 bank fee to do so. Complete this form to request payment by wire transfer.
- If your membership has already expired: Please log in to the website and, under the “Join Us” tab on the home page, click on the “Renew Membership” link (in blue). If you have any problems with this, email [email protected].
How do I know when my membership expires?
- On the home page, click “Login” in the upper right.
- After signing in, go to the bottom of the profile page, to find your expiration date under “My Memberships.”
- Membership is for one year and is effective on the date that you sign up. We no longer offer two-year memberships, but we do offer auto-renewal if you pay by credit card. To set auto-renew, keep the auto-renew box checked when you are checking out (this is the default setting). If you do not want to auto-renew, please deselect the auto-renew box.
Thank you for your support and for being part of our talented and dedicated network of multidisciplinary professionals. Please let us know if you have any questions or ideas for how ISPCAN can better serve your needs. Contact us at [email protected].