ISPCAN Member Benefits
- Subscription to Child Abuse & Neglect: The International Journal, our monthly peer-reviewed publication (online or print)
- Access to educational webinars, data tools, and special reports on cutting-edge CAN topics
- Reduced rates at ISPCAN international congresses
- Training and networking opportunities across all disciplines
- Connect with like-minded researchers, practitioners, and multidisciplinary professionals globally
- Opportunity to contribute CAN data to the special reports and represent your region
- Multidisciplinary training tools and curricula, e-courses, e-library of reports, presentations
- Free use of ICAST data collection tools, available in multiple languages
- ISPCAN publications including World Perspectives on Child Abuse & Resource Guide on Child Maltreatment Data Collection
- Participate in ISPCAN Working Groups and Regional Networks
- Access to the ISPCAN Member Logo to feature on your website, business cards, email signature, etc.
To avoid technical difficulties, please use CHROME as your browser. Please email Holly at email@example.com for any assistance.
Thank you for your support!
SELECT A MEMBERSHIP
Standard or Discounted Membership $165 or $65 (INCLUDES JOURNAL): This membership category is meant for full-time practitioners in child protection in all countries. Rates will be automatically determined by country of residence as you proceed with sign up.
Student Membership $50 (INCLUDES ONLINE JOURNAL): This membership category is for students or recent graduates who are new in the child protection field.
Associate Membership $35 (NO JOURNAL): This membership category is limited to community health workers, family support workers, child protection workers, law enforcement, school teachers and administrators, school counselors, nurses, paramedics, journalists/media, court judges, child advocate attorneys, clergy, juvenile probation, detention or correctional officers, daycare/preschool workers, coaches, parents, survivors and anyone interested in learning more about this topic.
Emeritus Membership $100 (INCLUDES JOURNAL): This membership category is meant for retired practitioners in child protection in all countries.