The Distinguished Service Award
This ISPCAN award recognizes an individual for his/her commitment and dedication to ISPCAN or to an ISPCAN National Partner Organization.
ISPCAN awards are presented every two years at the ISPCAN International Congresses. Award recipients receive a plaque, acknowledgment on ISPCAN’s website, and recognition in ISPCAN’s newsletter. Nominees must be current ISPCAN members in good standing for at least 2 years at the time of nomination. Nominations for the Distinguished Service Award require the nomination form plus a letter of support from at least one person, in addition to the nominator, who is familiar with the nominee’s work which must be received by ISPCAN no later than 1 March 2018
*Please note the "Save & Continue Later" option at the end of the form that is available when completing this form in steps. When you choose the "Save & Continue" option, you will be asked for an email address. You will receive a link that you will use to return to your nomination form in progress.
This nomination requires a letter of recommendation from another ISPCAN Member in addition to the member making the nomination.
PERSONAL PROFILE OF THE NOMINEE:
Accepted file types: doc, pdf, docx.
* Provide a biography for this nominee
* Please provide a CV or Resume for the Candidate nominated.
Accepted file types: jpg, png.
* Please provide a headshot for the nominated person or group.
CONTRIBUTIONS OF NOMINEE:
* Please provide a linked in link for the candidate being nominated if available.
* Please specify Capacity/Role at each organization
* Including distinguishing aspects of contribution to ISPCAN or Country Partner.
* Include founding activities for organization or any of its programs