- Contribute to the physical, psychological and social development of children.
- Further develop interdisciplinary visions within the limits established by the child protection community, especially by the Convention on the Rights of the Child.
- Support the integration of public organizations and civil society, tied to the prevention of child maltreatment, from different regions in Argentina.
- Facilitate the establishment of a common ethical framework that reconciles judicial, psychological and social disciplines, in relation to the professional work of each discipline.
- Protect of the quality of work and of life of the professionals and technicians who work with traumatic situations and limits.