Helplines to Report Child Abuse
ISPCAN is a professional society and does not provide emergency services, crisis intervention, counseling, housing, or legal or financial assistance. However, we encourage you to connect with one of the following resources if you or someone you know is in an abusive situation or if you see someone in an abusive situation.
In the United States
- If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, call 911 or your local police station
- National Domestic Violence Hotline, (800) 799-7233 / www.ndvh.org
- Rape, Abuse & Incest: Incest National Network, (800) 656-4673 / www.rainn.org
- National Teen Dating Abuse Helpline, (866) 331-9474 / www.loveisrespect.org
- ChildHelp National Child Abuse Hotline, (800) 422-4453 / www.childhelp.org/hotline
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC) Cyber Tipline (to report online child sexual exploitation), (800) 843-5678, www.report.cybertip.org
- NCMEC Child Sex Trafficking hotline: 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678), http://www.missingkids.com/home
To report online images of child abuse and sexual abuse
The mission of ISPCAN is to educate professionals working in child sexual assault, physical and emotional child abuse, support survivors’ healing, and end this violence forever. Please join our mailing list or become a member to help us make this world a safe place for all children.