Information and Resources
- Subscription to Child Abuse & Neglect: The International Journal, a monthly publication.
- Free online access to the journal back to 1977 – invaluable for research!
- ISPCAN's official newsletter, The LINK, published three times a year in 6 languages.
- Advanced and exclusive access to educational webinars.
- Events Calendar to track trainings and conferences year round and easily register for events through your online account.
- Special Reports.
Networking and Professional Development
- Voting rights.
- Ability to run for Executive Council or other leadership roles within ISPCAN
- Opportunity to submit articles to The LINK
- Opportunity to contribute to the World Perspectives on Child Abuse as a country representative
- Online Community
- Job Board
- Interactive Listserv
- Reduced rates at ISPCAN's biennial international congresses, regional conferences and other sponsored events worldwide.
- Chance to enter ISPCAN contests and promotional events.
- Member pricing on ISPCAN publications including the World Perspectives on Child Abuse.
- FREE Resource Guide on Child Maltreatment Data Collection.
- Standard Membership (1 Year) - $165
- Standard Membership (2 Years) - $310
- Developing Country Membership (1 Year) - $65
(per World Bank Report)
- Developing Country Membership (2 Years) - $120
(per World Bank Report)
- Associate Membership
(does not include Journal, ability to run for Council or discounted conference rates) - $45
- Developing Country Associate Membership
(per World Bank Report; does not include Journal, ability to run for Council or discounted conference rates) - $30
Additional Membership Categories
(all benefits of the Standard Membership are included, except ability to run for Executive Council):
NEW! Group Memberships (1 year) -
- We are pleased to offer your group of 10 or more a discounted rate. The first member will pay the standard rate of $165, and each additional membership will cost $45. Each group will receive one subscription to the Journal, with the option to purchase more subscriptions at cost. Each group member will receive all the other benefits of Standard Membership. Please contact us at email@example.com, if you're interested in joining as a group.
- Young Professional Membership (1 year) -
$100 The Young Professional Membership is an opportunity for recent graduates to participate and become involved as ISPCAN members while beginning their professional careers. The membership is only available for two years after graduation and Young Professional Members must provide documentation of graduation date.
- Student Membership (1 year) - $100
The Student Membership gives students an opportunity to become familiar with ISPCAN benefits while enrolled full-time at an educational institution. The member must provide documentation of enrollment and must re-apply each year.
- Emeritus Membership (1 year) - $100
The Emeritus Membership is available to ISPCAN members who have
concluded their working or
professional career and are no longer actively working. The member must provide
proof of their retirement and must have been an ISPCAN member in good standing for at least 5 years prior to requesting Emeritus Membership.
Check out our membership brochure to learn more>>>
Ver nuestro folleto miembro (en español) para aprender más>>>
NOTE: ISPCAN membership runs from January
1 through December 31st regardless of when dues are paid. Members joining Nov 1st through
December 31st will become active members on January 1st of the following
year. Memberships can only be canceled through 31 March of membership year.