ISPCAN membership benefits include:
Information and Resources
- Subscription to Child Abuse & Neglect: The International Journal, a monthly publication.
- Free online access to the journal back to 1977 – invaluable for research!
- ISPCAN's official newsletter, The LINK, published three times a year in 6 languages.
- Events Calendar to track trainings and conferences year round and easily register for events through your online account.
- Special Reports.
Networking and Professional Development – New and Improved
- Voting rights.
- Ability to run for Executive Council or other leadership roles within ISPCAN.
- Opportunity to submit articles to The LINK, including the new Practice Page feature.
- Opportunity to contribute to the World Perspectives on Child Abuse as a country representative .
2014 Membership Dues:
- Standard Membership (1 Year) - $165
- Standard Membership (2 Years) - $310
- Developing Country Membership (1 Year) - $65
(per World Bank Report)
- Developing Country Membership (2 Years) - $120
(per World Bank Report)
- Associate Membership
(does not include Journal, ability to run for Council or discounted conference rates) - $45
- Developing Country Associate Membership
(per World Bank Report; does not include Journal, ability to run for Council or discounted conference rates) - $30
Additional Membership Categories (all benefits of the Standard Membership are included, except ability to run for Executive Council):
- Student Membership (1 year) - $100
The Student Membership gives students an opportunity to become familiar with ISPCAN benefits while enrolled full-time at an educational institution. The member must provide documentation of enrollment and must re-apply each year.
- Young Professional Membership (1 year) - $100
The Young Professional Membership is an opportunity for recent graduates to participate and become involved as ISPCAN members while beginning their professional careers. The membership is only available for two years after graduation and Young Professional Members must provide documentation of graduation date.
- Emeritus Membership (1 year) - $100
The Emeritus Membership is available to ISPCAN members who have
concluded their working or
professional career and are no longer actively working. The member must provide
proof of their retirement and must have been an ISPCAN member in good standing for at least 5 years prior to requesting Emeritus Membership.
- Group Memberships (1 year) -
Check out our membership brochure to learn more>>>
Ver nuestro folleto miembro (en español) para aprender más>>>
NOTE: ISPCAN membership runs from January
1 through December 31st regardless of when dues are paid. Members joining Nov 1st through
December 31st will become active members on January 1st of the following
year. Memberships can only be canceled through 31 March of membership year.