15th ISPCAN European Regional Conference
The Hague, Netherlands
Advance Registration Ends September 30. Save $50 by registering ahead!
Already an ISPCAN member? Be sure to log in for member discounts
Step 1: Select your Country of Residence
- There is no refund for non-attendance.
- Registrations can be transferred to another participant at no cost by notifying ISPCAN in writing.
- There are no exceptions to these rules
- Registrations cannot be transferred to a different conference.
1. If you need a letter of invitation: please complete your registration and payment, then select this option during checkout to automatically generate a personalized letter
2. Payments: only paypal or credit card will be accepted in advance; receipt will be generated to submit for reimbursement to your organization if needed
3. If you are registering more than one person, please create a separate registration for each attendee. Each person must have their own registration information and number.
COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
“My screen appears to be frozen”
Please try making your window smaller. Some screens, when at 100%, will hide the button prompting you to continue to the next step.
“The system asks for a state – but we do not have state designations in my country.”
Please use the drop down menu to help you select a state or province. You may also add a country or province. If your country does not use any type of state designation, you may simply type in your country or city for this field. However, you must fill in this section – it is required by our online processor.
“I checked out, but received a message that says “error code 5.”
This error code means your credit card company has stopped the transaction as an anti-fraud measure. Please call your credit card company and tell them the transaction with ISPCAN is approved by you, then submit your registration again.
“My university or employer requires an invoice and financial information for a wire transfer or to send payment.”
Unfortunately, due to recent fraud issues, we only accept online payments. After you complete checkout, you will be able to submit your receipt to your employer for reimbursement.
“I am a student. Do you offer a discount?”
Yes. When you become a student member, you will receive both membership and conference access at a highly decreased rate. Please join first with a student membership, then log in and choose the discounted conference rate. We are also accepting volunteers. You may read more about that program here.
Other helpful notes: If you are a member, please make sure you log in first, before registering. You will automatically see the member price.