- Subscription to Child Abuse & Neglect: The International Journal, a monthly publication.
- Free online access to the journal back to 1977 – invaluable for research!
- ISPCAN's official newsletter, The LINK, published three times a year in 6 languages.
- Advanced and exclusive access to educational webinars.
- Events Calendar to track trainings and conferences year round and easily register for events through your online account.
- Special Reports.
Networking and Professional Development
- Voting rights
- Ability to run for Executive Council or other leadership roles within ISPCAN
- Opportunity to submit articles to The LINK
- Opportunity to contribute to the World Perspectives on Child Abuse as a country representative
- Online Community
- Job Board
- Interactive Listserv
- Reduced rates at ISPCAN's biennial international congresses, regional conferences and other sponsored events worldwide.
- Chance to enter ISPCAN contests and promotional events.
- Member pricing on ISPCAN publications including the World Perspectives on Child Abuse.
- FREE Resource Guide on Child Maltreatment Data Collection.
- Standard Membership (1 Year / 2 Year ) - $165 / $310
- Developing Country Membership* (1 Year / 2 Year) - $65 / $120
- NEW! Group Memberships (1 Year) - $165 + $45/each
For groups of 5 or more members from the same organization we offer a discounted group rate. The first member will pay the standard rate of $165, and each additional member will cost $45 each. Each group will receive one subscription to the Journal and each group member will receive all other benefits of Standard Membership.
- Young Professional Membership (1 year) - $100
- Student Membership (1 year) - $100
The Student Membership gives students an opportunity to become familiar with ISPCAN benefits while enrolled full-time at an educational institution. The member must provide documentation of enrollment and must re-apply each year. All benefits of the Standard Membership are included, except ability to run for Executive Council
- Emeritus Membership (1 year) - $100
The Emeritus Membership is available to ISPCAN members who have concluded their working or professional career and are no longer actively working. The member must provide proof of their retirement and must have been an ISPCAN member in good standing for at least 5 years prior to requesting Emeritus Membership. All benefits of the Standard Membership are included, except ability to run for Executive Council
Membership Categories below do not include a Journal subscription or voting rights:
- Associate Membership $45
- Developing Country Associate Membership* $30
* Developing country as defined by World Bank Report
* NOTE: ISPCAN memberships expire 12 months from date of processing. Please note, it may take 7-14 business days for memberships to be processed.