|Guidance for the Submission of Abstracts|
Abstract Submission is now closed.
The committee of the 8th ISPCAN Latin American International Conference would like to inform all potential authors that while every effort has been made to keep Registration Fees as low as possible and a much discounted fee is available for delegates from Developing Countries, unfortunately, no funds are available at present to further assist speaker attendance at the conference. As such, all accepted authors must be in a position to secure independent funding to cover registration, travel and accommodation costs to the conference. We look forward to receipt of your abstract and to welcoming you to Viña del Mar, Chile in October 2013.
Please read the instructions below:
1. Abstract submission is now closed.
2. The official conference language is Spanish. However, abstracts can also be submitted in English or Portuguese and if selected shall be scheduled for an English or Portuguese language track. Abstracts should be submitted in the language that they will be presented in but the authors will be required to produce both a Spanish and English language version for the abstract publication.
3. Please do not submit an abstract more than once. You can amend your abstract using the online
submission system at any point up to the submission deadline of June 30, 2013.
Authors may submit more than one abstract, but, subject to program space, only
one may be accepted by the reviewing panel.
4. Those submitting abstracts should identify which of these conference tracks their submission addresses:
You will next be asked to identify which language you will be presenting in at the conference, Spanish, English or Portuguese.
5. When submitting the abstract please choose the author who will be responsible for receiving correspondence. All communications will be sent to this author, at the email address provided.
A confirmation email acknowledging the receipt of an abstract will be sent to the author at the email address provided upon successful submission. Presenters will be notified of abstract acceptance/rejection and form of presentation by email no later than July 31, 2013.
6. When submitting the abstract please choose one presenting author. This is the author who will be used to confirm registration. Please see instructions in the symposium description below if you are submitting an abstract for consideration within a symposium. All presenting authors of accepted abstracts are required to register for the Conference. Failure to do this will result in the abstract being excluded from the program.
7. All abstracts will be peer reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
8. PRESENTATION FORMATS
Authors will be asked to select their preferred presentation format. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to make the final determination regarding the presentation format of accepted abstracts.
9. Abstracts should not exceed 300 words, all submissions should be in Times New Roman font size 12 and should include objectives, method, results and conclusions.