|Guidance for Abstract Submission|
Many thanks to all our potential authors for submitting abstracts for the ISPCAN 2013 conference in Dublin 2013. Due to an unprecedented response, the submission deadline will not be extended and so the conference is now closed to submissions. Much appreciation to everyone who has assisted with our efforts so far and we look forward to welcoming everyone to Dublin in September.
Guidance for the Submission of Abstracts
The committee of ISPCAN 2013 would like to inform all potential authors that while every effort has been made to keep Registration Fees as low as possible and a much discounted fee is available for delegates from Developing Countries, unfortunately, no funds are available at present to further assist speaker attendance at the conference. As such, all accepted authors must be in a position to secure independent funding to cover registration, travel and accommodation costs to the conference. We look forward to receipt of your abstract and to welcoming you to Dublin, Ireland in September 2013.
Please read the instructions below.
1. Abstract Submission Deadline: 18th January 2013. Abstracts submitted after this date will not be considered.
2. Abstract submitters must create an account before they can submit an abstract. This takes less than a minute. [Click Here] You will receive a password by email for subsequent login to submit or edit your abstract.
3. Please do not submit an abstract more than once. You can amend your abstract using the online submission system at any point up to the submission deadline of 18th January 2013. Authors may submit more than one abstract, but, subject to programme space, only one may be accepted by the reviewing panel.
4. Those submitting abstracts should identify which of these conference topics their submission addresses:
Prevention of child abuse and neglect through early and sustained involvement
5. When submitting the abstract, please choose the author who will be responsible for receiving correspondence. All communications will only be sent to this author at the email address provided.
A confirmation email acknowledging the receipt of an abstract will be sent to the author at the email address provided upon successful submission. Presenters will be notified of abstract acceptance or rejection and the form of presentation by email no later than 22 March 2013.
6. When submitting the abstract, please choose one presenting author. This is the author who will be used to confirm registration.Please see instructions in the symposium description below if you are submitting an abstract for consideration within a symposium. All presenting authors of accepted abstracts are required to register for the Conference by 31 May 2013. Failure to do register will result in the abstract being excluded from the Conference programme.
7. All abstracts will be peer reviewed by the Conference Scientific Committee.
8. The official conference language is English. However, abstracts can also be submitted in French or Spanish and, if selected, shall be scheduled for a French or Spanish language session. It will be the responsibility of French or Spanish speaking contributors to translate their abstracts to English for the Book of Abstracts.
A pesar de que el idioma en que se llevará a cabo la conferencia es el inglés, se aceptan abstracts en castellano. Los mismos serán evaluados por el Comité Científico y, en caso de ser seleccionados, se los programará para las sesiones en castellano de la conferencia. La traducción de los abstracts al inglés para su publicación en el Libro de Abstracts del Congreso, será responsabilidad de los/as autores/as de habla hispana.
Bien que la langue du congrès soit l'anglais, nous sommes heureux d'accepter des abstracts en français. Ils seront évalués par le comité scientifique et ceux qui seront sélectionnés seront programmés durant la session en langue française du congrès. Les personnes qui présenteront un abstract en français auront la responsabilité de le traduire en anglais pour le livre des abstracts.
9. PRESENTATION FORMATS
Authors will be asked to select their preferred presentation format. The Conference Scientific Committee reserves the right to make the final determination regarding the presentation format of accepted abstracts.
10. Abstracts should not exceed 300 words. All submissions should be in Times New Roman font size 12 and should include objectives, method, results and conclusions.