The International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse and
Neglect and the Organizing Commmittee in Ireland invite you to submit
abstracts for the 13th ISPCAN European Regional Conference on Child
Abuse and Neglect, being held 15 - 18 September 2013 in Dublin, Ireland.
Our conference theme is "Protecting Children in a Changing World”.
Abstracts are invited under the Conference topics:
- Prevention of child abuse and neglect through early and sustained involvement
- Interventions and programmes for children and families experiencing adversity
- Addressing children's rights and participation
- Reforms in child protection and welfare policy
- Children in out of home care
- Building the evidence base
- Contemporary issues
The official language of the conference will be English, but French
and Spanish language abstracts are welcome and we plan to have French
and Spanish speaking sessions at the conference – details can be found
on the Conference website: http://www.ispcan.org/event/Dublin2013.
To submit an abstract visit the abstract submission page: http://ispcan2013dublin.exordo.com/.