Support ISPCAN through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC)
If you are a United States federal government or military employee, a great way to support our work is by designating ISPCAN (CFC #80558) during this year's Combined Federal Campaign.
ISPCAN's CFC # is 80558.
The Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) was established in 1961 and is the world's largest annual workplace charity campaign, with more than 200 CFC campaigns throughout the country and internationally to help to raise millions of dollars each year. It is the only campaign to solicit and collect contributions from federal employees in the workplace.
How to give through the CFC
- Locate ISPCAN in the CFC catalogue you received from your agency or your local CFC office. ISPCAN is listed under CFC # 80558.
- Fill out your pledge card to specify the amount you want to contribute to ISPCAN and designate ISPCAN's CFC number.
- As a CFC donor, you may choose to provide your name and address to ISPCAN or you may choose to be anonymous.
- Although not required, we would like to both thank you and update you on the work ISPCAN accomplishes worldwide.
- Please consider telling your colleagues our CFC # to multiply the impact of your own gift!
- It may take time for CFC administrators to collect and pass along to us names and addresses.
Other ways to support ISPCAN